What’s New in Employment Law – 2021?
Virtual 2 x 3 Hour Modules
This highly interactive training course will explain all the key topical areas of Employment Law in 2021 as we continue to work remotely, virtually or with stringent protocols. Case Law examples will be used throughout with a focus on discussion around examples and HR best practice.
- Contracts, Fixed Term, Remote Working Contracts & Policies – Essential Elements
- Organisation of Working time, Flexible Working, and the ‘Right to Disconnect’;
- Protective Leave:- Maternity , Parental, Parents Leave and Carers Leave;
- Return to Work Protocol – Implementation and Key Considerations for Employers
- Restructuring, Layoff and/or Redundancy – where do employers stand
- 2020 Updated Code of Practice on Prevention of Bullying in the Workplace
- Other Employment Law developments including GDPR and Retirement Age
Time(s): 09:30 – 12:30
Cost: €195 per participantContact Us