What’s New in Employment Law – 2021
Employer Post-Covid Essentials
Virtual 3 Hour Module
This highly interactive module will explain all the key areas of Employment Law in 2021 as employees return to work with stringent protocols, continue to work remotely or employers consider restructuring due to the exceptional challenges of the pandemic.
- Future of Remote Work – Overview of the Governments Strategy on Remote Working
- Remote Working Contracts & Policies – Essential Elements
- Flexible Working, Working Hours and the ‘Right to Disconnect’
- Work Safely Protocol – Implementation and Key Considerations for Employers
- Absence Management – Best Practice
- Restructuring, Layoff and/or Redundancy – where do employers stand?
- 2020 Updated Code of Practice on Prevention of Bullying in the Workplace
- Other Employment Law Updates including Parents Leave and WRC Changes
Date(s): 18th of May
Time(s): 09:30 – 12:30
Cost: €75 per participantBook Now