What’s New in Employment Law – 2021
Employer Post-Covid Essentials
Virtual 3 Hour Module
This highly interactive module will explain all the key areas of Employment Law in 2021 as employees return to work with stringent protocols, continue to work remotely or employers consider restructuring due to the exceptional challenges of the pandemic.
- Remote Working Contracts & Policies – Essential Elements
- Flexible Working, Working Hours and the ‘Right to Disconnect’
- Work Safely Protocol – Implementation and Key Considerations for Employers
- Absence Management – Statutory Sick Pay & Best Practice
- Restructuring, Layoff and/or Redundancy – where do employers stand?
- Updated Code of Practice on Prevention of Bullying in the Workplace
- Other Employment Law Updates including Parents Leave and WRC Changes
Time(s): 09:30 – 12:30
Cost: €175 per participantContact us