Ensure your business is compliant with the latest employment legislation while maximising employee performance. Our monthly HR & Employment Law Modules provide essential knowledge and HR best practice for Managers, Department Supervisors and Senior Staff who have responsibility for directing work through others.
Terminating any employment relationship can be challenging and extremely costly if not managed properly within the relevant legislation. The aim of this programme is to provide people managers with the skills necessary to ensure the end of the employment relationship is managed smoothly for all concerned.
On completion of this training participants will be able to:
- Manage Probation effectively
- Understand the complexities of Redundancy & Layoff
- Distinguish between Unfair, Constructive & Wrongful Dismissal
- Follow appropriate steps for terminating employment
- Apply the Code of Practice on Longer Working for Retirement
- Implement appropriate Notice Periods
Format: 3 Hour Virtual Module
Date: Thursday June 2nd;
Time(s): 09:30 am – 12:30 pm
Cost: €195 per participant;
Check out our July 7th Module (Grievance & Disciplinary, Dignity & Respect) and book both at the reduced price of €150 per Module – use the coupon code: peoplematters to avail of discount
Skillnet funding also available!Contact Us Book Now